Free Shipping Included! TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Kit (Quart, Fast Hardener) by TotalBoat at Historic Charles Street. MPN: JD-521KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Kits contain the traditional 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener valued for its high strength and moisture resistance perfect for
Product Description & Reviews
TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Kits contain the traditional 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener valued for its high strength and moisture resistance perfect for completing a variety of boat building projects and boat repairs, whether for wood or fiberglass boats. Kits contain TotalBoat traditional 5:1 Epoxy Resin (compare to West System 105), your choice of TotalBoat 5:1 Fast or Slow Hardener (compare to West System 205 and 206 hardeners), and calibrated 5:1 measuring pumps. The 5:1 epoxy resin and hardener pumps are designed to reduce waste in addition to ensuring you get the exact ratio and a perfect cure every time. Choose TotalBoat 5:1 Fast Hardener to achieve a proper cure while working in cooler temperatures (50-85°F). At 75°F, pot life is 12 minutes. Slow Hardener is best when working in warmer temperatures (70-95 degrees), or if you want to extend working times and cure times. At 75°F, pot life is 20 minutes. For dispensing product via pumps, the recommended temperature is 60-70°F.
TotalBoat 5:1 marine epoxy resin can be applied to fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, wood, etched aluminum, and bare steel. To make a strong adhesive, filleting material, or fairing compound, combine the resin with TotalBoat fillers and thickening agents.
Available in 3 sizes: quart, gallon, and 4-gallon kits. Quart kit includes 30 fl. oz. of epoxy and 6 fl. oz. of hardener. Gallon kit includes 127 fl. oz. of resin with 25 fl.oz. oz of hardener. 4-gallon kits include 4.5 gallons of epoxy and 1 gallon of hardener. Product can be applied by brush, roller, or syringe. It can also be poured and spread using a plastic resin spreader. 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kits can save you time and money on projects ranging from wet layups and laminating, to installing bulkheads. All TotalBoat products are developed by boaters, for boaters. We know what works and what doesn't.
Features & Highlights
- Convenient kits include enough traditional 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boatbuilding and epoxy repair projects. Easy to apply by brush, roller, syringe, spreader, or by pouring onto wood, fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, etched aluminum, bare steel, and lead.
- Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating. Viscosity is favored for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics easily. When combined with fillers, it makes a strong fairing compound, filleting material, or adhesive.
- Pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°F for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener. Cures to a high-strength, moisture-resistant, light amber plastic solid that can be sanded and shaped easily, once cured. Not suitable for clear-coating applications.
- Includes metered resin and hardener pumps that provide the exact 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time. Easy-to-use pumps are calibrated, so all you have to do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin. Compatible with all 5:1 marine epoxy resin systems.
- Kits are available in quart, gallon, and 5.45-gallon sizes, with your choice of TotalBoat 5:1 Fast or Slow Hardener. Kit comes with resin & hardener pumps, gloves, mixing sticks, and plastic mixing cups.
Paint, Stain & Solvents
9.4 x 6.2 x 12.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TotalBoat, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RS-HVLP-A1, ean: 0758232476932,
Features: 1.This fog reduced professional spray gun is characterized by a high transfer rate, low overspray, low air consumption and good atomization. Through the HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) they save about 30% of paint material. 2.1....
By B-TEC Systems
B-Tec combination spray gun washer. Cleans internally and externally in one unit. For waterborne or solvent. Use for airless, air assisted, high and low pressure feed spray guns and pressure pots without disconnecting the hoses. No overspray during c...
By Formby's Furniture Workshop
mpn: 30013, ean: 7535001376531,
Formbys 30013 Furniture Refinisher, 32-OunceEasily dissolves old varnish, lacquer, and shellac. No sanding or scraping necessary. Finish with an application of Tung Oil. Easily dissolves old varnish, lacquer and shellac. No sanding or scraping. With ...
By Advanced Protective Products
mpn: 3622-0150, ean: 0084056730166,
Rust destroyer primer it's a home barbecue or a major suspension bridge that needs sprucing up, you can turn to Rust Destroyer, it is the only solvent-based non-toxic, patented, USDA-approved, FDA-approved universal base rust converting paint primer...