Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the MIDWEST Aviation Snip - Right Cut Upright Tin Cutting Shears with Forged Blade & KUSH'N-POWER Comfort Grips - MWT-6900R by Midwest Tool & Cutlery at Historic Charles Street. MPN: MWT-6900R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Midwest Upright Snips Right Aviation Snip cuts straight and tight left curves. Easiest used in left hand. Top blade serrated optimum 40 serrations
Product Description & Reviews
Midwest Upright Snips Right Aviation Snip cuts straight and tight left curves. Easiest used in left hand. Top blade serrated optimum 40 serrations per inch. Use with blades up or blades down in push or pull motion. Ideal for working in confined areas. Ergonomic design improves wrist range motion. US Patents: 519013, 520315
Features & Highlights
- RIGHT UPRIGHT CUT - Cuts straight and tight right curves. Easiest used in left hand. Ideal for confined spaces and overhead use
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are hot drop-forged of molybdenum alloy steel and austemper heat-treated for maximum strength and durability
- STRONGEST HANDLES - High Tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- EASY CUTTING - Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8:1 for significantly less fatigue. MADE IN USA
|Manufacturer:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Brand:||Midwest Tool & Cutlery|
|Publisher:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Studio:||Midwest Tool and Cutlery|
|Item Size:||5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Midwest Tool & Cutlery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Midwest Tool & Cutlery
mpn: MWT-6510C, ean: 0727226130334,
Midwest Snips, made in the USA, forged blade offset model aviation snips are the world's best! We offer three different blade pattern models and two blade hardness options in this product category as well as two tradesmen sets. These models perform s...
mpn: 32659, ean: 0084705326597,
Vinyl Grip High Leverage End Cutting Nippers 8" (AWG #4) Low wear lap joint, riveted and able to withstand high levels of load. Low force action, clean cutting. Long life cutting edges are achieved through additional induction hardening to approximat...
mpn: TR-20-M, ean: 0641328022871,
The Hakko CHP TR-20-M flush-cut micro soft wire cutter has an 8mm long jaw set at a 21-degree angle for flush-cutting copper and other soft wire up to 20 AWG (0.8mm). The angled head enables wire to be cut flush to the work surface. The cutter is use...
mpn: TR-20-SM-A, ean: 0641328022888,
The Hakko CHP TR-20-SM-A slim head flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has an 8mm long jaw with rounded corners set at a 21-degree angle for flush-cutting copper and other soft wire up to 20 AWG (0.8mm). The slim head eases access to wires in component-...