Bondhus 20199 Balldriver L-Wrench Double Pack, 10999 (1.5-10mm) and 10937 (0.050-3/8-Inch)
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Bondhus 20199 Balldriver L-Wrench Double Pack, 10999 (1.5-10mm) and 10937 (0.050-3/8-Inch) by Bondhus at Historic Charles Street. MPN: 20199. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Forged From Special Protanium Steel For Extra-High Torque. Feature Handy Ball Driver Ends. Metric Set Includes Sizes 1.5Mm, 2Mm, 2.5Mm, 3Mm, 4Mm,
Product Description & Reviews
Forged From Special Protanium Steel For Extra-High Torque. Feature Handy Ball Driver Ends. Metric Set Includes Sizes 1.5Mm, 2Mm, 2.5Mm, 3Mm, 4Mm, 5Mm, 6Mm, 8Mm, And 10Mm.Sae Set Includes 1/20", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", And 3/8". Made In The Usa.
Features & Highlights
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20-Percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bondhus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 484, ean: 0697950144191,
Precision forged and thru hardened. Adjusts collars, packing nuts, glands. Removes/installs decorative plates. Precision ground pins. Made of American high carbon steel. Black industrial finish. Made in U.S.A. 4" Extreme Capacity. Pin measures 5/16" ...
By Moody Tools
mpn: 51-1835, ean: 0018018118358,
Founded nearly 60 years ago, Moody Tools remains rooted in Rhode Island, where we proudly make the finest Precision Hand Tools in the USA. We are a proud American company, and we make business a pleasure. We offer a true ‘No-hassle’ Lifetime Repl...
By Jonard Tools
mpn: ASW-716, ean: 0811490010680,
The Jonard speed wrench is used to tighten and loosen hex-head nuts and bolts. The speed wrench is constructed of chrome-plated high-carbon alloy steel with a high-gloss finish to provide durability and wear resistance. The head is offset 15 degrees ...