ARKSEN | Drywall Panel Lift | Dry Wall Panel Hoist | Lockable Lifter | Ceiling Max 11 FT | Angled Ceiling Max 15 FT | 150 LB Max | Caster Wheels | 65 Degree Tilt | Yellow by ARKSEN at Historic Charles Street. MPN: 018-HO-18031. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ARKSEN | Drywall Panel Lift | Dry Wall Panel Hoist | Lockable Lifter | Ceiling Max 11 FT| Angled Ceiling Max 15 FT | 150 LB Max | Caster Wheels | 65
Product Description & Reviews
ARKSEN | Drywall Panel Lift | Dry Wall Panel Hoist | Lockable Lifter | Ceiling Max 11 FT| Angled Ceiling Max 15 FT | 150 LB Max | Caster Wheels | 65 Degree Tilt | Red
One person Setup and Operation
One Person operation
Built-In Winch With Brake
Perfect for both home & commercial use
Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work!
Get sheets in place and mounted in a fraction of the time
All welded steel construction
Fast, single stage winch with brake
Tool free assembly and teardown
Durable welded steel construction with powder coating
Hoist tilting for ceilings & walls
4' x 8'single sheet capacity & 150 Lbs load capacity
Could lower to 34" off the floor for easy panel loading
Foot stops to keep the lift in place for safety
3-3/4” caster wheels for easy rolling
Max load rating: 150-lbs
Casters Size: 5"-inch
Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 11-feet
Max single sheet capacity: up to 4 X 8-feet
Horizontal ceilings max reach: 11ft, angled ceiling Up to 15ft
Max Reach for walls: 15-feet; (11-foot maximum lift and half the length of drywall)
Assembly Require: Yes
1 x Drywall Panel Lift
1 x Manual
Features & Highlights
- TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY: Our ARKSEN Drywall Lift has a Quick tool-free setup and dis-assembly for storage. Caster wheels for easy rolling. One Person Setup. One Person Operation. Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work. Now you can get your drywall hung without the aches and pains.
- LIFTING MECHANISM: The ARKSEN Drywall Panel Hoist lifting mechanism has a single stage winch system with brake that allows for easy, one person operation. Its maximum reach is 11-FT for horizontal ceilings, and 15-FT maximum reach for angled walls. Tilts 65 DEGREES laterally for easy loading and for installation on sloped ceilings.
- STEEL FRAME: Our ARKSEN Drywall Lift features a high quality all welded - heavy gauge steel construction, comes with an extra strong lifting cable and brake. That helps you get sheets in place and mounted in a fraction of the time. Hoist panels overhead in no time. Apply various Drywall panels up to 4FT x 8FT.
- BUILT IN LOCK: Included is the ARKSEN Built-in Winch with Brake. This lock device and built-in winch brake is guaranteed to ensure safety and sturdiness while working. Features 3.75 Inch Caster Wheels for easy rolling and stopping. 150 LB Load Limit per load. CE standard --CE standard lift.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: With the ARKSEN Drywall Panel Lift you can get your drywall hung without spending too much time. Loading single pieces one by one can be a quite a cumbersome task. Our heavy-duty drywall lift can help you get your job done faster and easier, perfect for commercial or home use.
8 x 52 x 21 inches
21 x 8 x 52 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARKSEN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SU-31992-LT, ean: 6940350803125,
This is our drywall lift which will make work easier to install 4' x 16' sheets. With its sturdy welded steel construction, this drywall lift will create greater balance, better control, more stability and less fatigue and it is perfect for both co...
mpn: LLPW-500-4SFL, ean: 0691215026994,
Lift and transport loads from delivery trucks to docks or use to inventory storage systems. Easy to operate. The platform lifts approximately 1" per winch rotation or foot pump stroke. Available in steel construction. These Models have 8" by 2" poly-...
By Steel Workers
mpn: 3369852, ean: 0648676967670,
Carry heavy plywood and wallboard with ease-19" Long for maximum reach. Good visibility and balance when carrying large sheets of material. Comfort vinyl grip on handle reduces hand fatigue. Heavy duty Steel construction ensures years of use. ***Incl...
mpn: 151523L, ean: 0045734983786,
Raises drywall 3" from floor and holds board flush against wall when securing. Roll wheel on bottom of lifter for moving ease.Composed of hardened, refurbished steel. Heavy duty construction for a longer lifespan and increased performance capabilitie...